Prioritize

My daughter goes to Daycare once or twice a week; one so I can go into work and two so she can get a little schooling from professionals and time with kids her age. Because she does
n't go that often I have to bring her diaper bag every time she does come unlike the regulars who have all of their neccesities in a bin that they fill weekly. My daughters bin only holds an emergency diaper, a blankey and whatever paperwork they need to give me when I come. My daughter's teacher who I like very much is very attentive and she told me the teacher that relieves her for her lunch break put Mallory's emergency diapers in another child's personal bin but she knew that they were Mallory's because she is the only one with those kind of diapers in the class. 

Now people I may be cheap on myself but I am cheap on my child. She gets the best diapers, which are Pampers brand and she gets the best wipes, which are Pampers brand. Whoever says Huggies are better for little girls are lying to themselves, anyway, Pampers brand for my child. True a box is $37 every two weeks when other, cheaper brands are $22 but why give her the knock off? Why rash her skin for a few more dollars in my pocket? No Ma'am, no Sir and shame on the parents who chose this route.

Now my sister, bless her soul, loves the Parents Choice brand and I have a friend that keeps her child in the Target brand diapers but no no no mommies and daddies, it's not right when you have a $300 sew in and a fresh pair of Mikes. No no no. Prioritize and in my best Jaheim voice "put that baby first." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tunnel Vision

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

In Thickness and in Health