Introduction of a Lifetime

Well Hello beautiful people,

This is a honor to be coming to you in my introduction of a lifetime into the blogosphere. Let me forewarn you all of my (what will soon to become) late night blogging as I do my best thinking in the wee hours. I guess specifics would be in order about now huh? 

I am aerialm. Sister to four, bestfriend to three, daughter to two and loved by many. Haha that totally went out of sequence right? Well expect the unexpected with me beautiful people because I'm a hoot to myself and my bestfriend at times so I welcome you to laugh and cry with me (sometimes I laugh myself to tears), as I introduce you into my life and it'll be grand, because I said so!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well I welcome you to the Blogosphere (cute) and I look forward to learning more about you!

Popular posts from this blog

Tunnel Vision

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

In Thickness and in Health