It's time to fess up

There comes a time when the things that you thought were good ideas are not such a great ideas and the ideas of others (which you so eagerly blew off), sounds real good right now. It is during that time that you should be a man about the situation (even if you are a woman) and fess up!

My situation is... well some may consider it to be sickening. I have done less in the last two months than I have my whole entire life. Believe it or not people, I'm a bum. And it's not the fact that I am a bum that bothers me, it is that there were so many good suggestion and options that I could have taken that I was too stubborn to take and I'm fessin' up just for the sake of honesty because I believe in being true to thyself, i.e. William Shakespeare: To thine own self be true. 

How many of you recent college graduates don't have a job? Many, few... all?! Well I have tmobile fav five and 3 of my talented fav five friends who have recently graduated from college don't have a job either! Isn't it sad? Well sad ain't the word folks because it's hard out here for more than a pimp these days. A sista can't even butter her bread, ya heard? I mean I got butter but the bread was molded so I had to throw it away and I have not the strength, patience or just plain interest in washing all those dirty dishes so as a result I don't even have a clean knife. But I don't think yall hear me.

If you are reading this and you have a Communications related job to offer me, I have experience in web editing, a little web design, copy editing and local news reporting. My email address is aerialm@gmail.com and I live on this Mac so shoot me an offer I can't refuse. If you are looking for a magazine writer who has experience in entertainment news, columns and copy editing check out of my floundering fav five friend Veronica. I wanna give a shout out to my girl Lisa who has her M.B.A., a new house, her own car and no job. 

Anywho people the point of this post is to ask you to be open the next time someone offers you some advice. Try to do things outside of your comfort zone because you never know if it works until you try it! 

Comments

Tyno92 said…
Aerial follow your own advice. "Try to do thing outside your comfort zone." Take one of those out of state offers. In your own words "you never know if it works until you try."

Auntie Tyno
Who takes their own advice these days... lol, I will try.

Popular posts from this blog

Tunnel Vision

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

In Thickness and in Health