Happy Belated

I'm such a slacker! I missed my own one year anniversary for my blog. Now for this Belated Happy Anniversary I will talk about...
Ashanti!

Remember when Ashanti first came out?
Foolish was the video! Do you remember that beautiful, talented and hungry young adult who had us all rethinking our effed up relationships? Her follow-up single was "Happy" and there birthed a series of events that I call "The Ashanti."

In that video she danced and in that dance there was a move that involved her touching her hair, hugging herself, then pointing to you. Flip that around and put a little speed to it and you have "The Ashanti." You - Me- My Hair. Search any uptempo songs made by Ashanti and you'll see her signature move over and over and over again. Wanna see?







In Slow Motion




You can search "Still on It" and "The Way that I" for a more of "The Ashanti" because it's so darn cute. Anyway, the point of this entry is to let you know that with major thanks to you, me (and my hair of course), I would not be the blogger I am today.

Thank you readers, family, friends and hairstylist's for keeping me beautiful because that keeps my spirits spiffy and my posts perky. Lets hope for another wonderful year.

Comments

full of working and partying, sounds like college life minus the classes, how are you

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health