Aging

Today I turned 26.
On my 26th birthday, my child turned 25 weeks in the womb.
I celebrated the day before so today was for relaxation and reflection.
I have accomplished a lot in my 26 years but it took this last year to show what I was really made of.
My Aunt Valencia called and said I'm almost 30.
Lol.
I just turned 26 and now I'm 30.
I remember when I was turning six, turning 13, turning 21.
I thought about all those birthdays today. I thought of what my 27th birthday would entail. I will be a mother then.
Wow.
I will be somebodies mother.
This year I celebrated in New Orleans, LA.
Last year I celebrated in Atlanta, GA.
Year before that I celebrated in Carbondale, IL.
Hopefully I will be in Florida next year.

Today I turned 26.
I don't feel 26. I just started settling into 25 a couple months ago and now I'm 26.
Thank God for allowing me to see another year.
Happy Birthday to me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health