Summertime Chi

Summertime in Chicago has always been a favorite past time of mine and I hope that my kids acquire the same love and appreciate for this beautiful city.

As many of you know I am originally from Chicago but I currently live in Atlanta. My fiance (side note: I recently got engaged. Big Yay) works in Texas so we will be relocating there soon. I decided to come home to spend time with my Mother and siblings before moving 11,000 miles away. So far so good. We are having fun with family, my children are spending quality time with their aunts, uncle, cousins and grandmother. And I am getting a much needing break and helping hand with raising them. Such a much needed summer vacay in the beautiful city of Chicago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health