A high maintenance chick

Every man wants a nice looking woman who can keep herself well groomed and presentable all at a minimal price but who really gets those type of women? No not the well groomed ones, the minimal priced ones...?

The two months out of my adult life that I did not have a job should have been the turning point of my high maintenance mind set but it was actually the time that really proved to me that I was a high maintenance chick. It's sad, I agree but I have to have a different hairstyle every week and my visit to the nail shop are bi-monthly but luxurious as I pick the brightest colors to grace my nails and toes. 

My shoe game is sick as I own 62 pairs and my scarf and purse game is nothing to snicker at even though you will always catch me in the same two scarfs and a simple black purse. I will be truthful and say my style is a little odd so my pieces are not all on point but give me a few phat checks and I promise to be haute by summer. 

So ketchup to my mustard pumps, matching oversized belt and spiral earrings because being high maintenance is hard but someone has to do it! (I snicker as a toss my scarf around my neck and prop my shades)

Comments

Don said…
Truth be told I think every man loves a high maintenance chick. I think the lone problem lies in the ones who look for the man to finance the maintenance.

But yeah I digs a woman who embraces her beauty.

Love the new profile pic.
Really guys I know are always complaining about high maintenance girls, thanks for profile pic luv

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health