Tummy Ticklers

Journalists quote!
So here are a few of my most memorable movie quotes. They may not be the best quotes from the movie but I love them and they stick out to me.

No country for old men
Llewelyn Moss: If I don't come back, tell mother I love her.
Carla Jean Moss: Your mother's dead, Llewelyn.
Llewelyn Moss: Well then I'll tell her myself.

*This is a MUST SEE film, the BEST of 2007, on my momma (as my father would say)*

The Mask
Mr. Dickey: "You're 40 minutes late, Ipkiss! Now that's the same as stealing!"

American Beauty
Lester Burnham: "It's okay. I wouldn't remember me either."

Bad Boys
Captain Howard: "What did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it."

I could do this all day people, I love movies. I should have been a film maker, lol. Now I would like to let you in on a family secret. Here are a few big and small screen favorites that I share with my sissy pooh. We bawl out laughing at these so I hope they tickle your tummy as well. 

Sissy reminisce on this:

Billy Madison
Billy Madison: "Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair! No conditioner is better! I leave the hair silky and smooth! Oh, really, fool? Really!" (Makes shampoo and conditioner fight, then notices gold swan on edge of tub) "Stop looking at me, swan!"

Dickey Roberts: Former Child Star
Sally Finney: "Brick wall, waterfall. Dickie thinks he got it all but he don't, and I do, so Boom with that attitude. Peace, punch Captain Crunch. I've got something you can't touch. Bang- Bang choo-choo train. Wind me up I do my thing. Reeses Pieces, 7-Up. You mess with me, I'll mess you up"

David Broom singing on The Real World 
“Dweee da boo dee da boo dwee, Dweee da boo dee da boo dwee. Come on be my baby tonight. I've seen the way you treated other thugs you've been with...Come on be my baby tonight..."


Aristocrats
Marie: Me first! Me first!
Toulouse: Why should you be first?
Marie: Because I'm a lady. That's why.
Toulouse: Oh, you're not a lady.
Berlioz: You're nothing but a sister!

Comments

Don said…
I remember that from the movies No Country..and Bad Boy. Like you I think I could go on forever with this. We probably will. LOL.

This is a hilarious scene from a good movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoS8j9eNMZU&feature=related
TamaraM said…
You are so silly! Thats all i can say but you missed the song from Shrek that the greeting box sung to Shrek and Donkey......

"Welcome to Duloc
such a perfect town
here we have some rules,
let us lay them down,

don't make waves,
stay in line,
and we'll get along fine,
duloc is a perfect place

keep your feet off the grass,
shine your shoes,
wipe your........FACE!!
duloc is,
duloc is,
duloc is a perfect place!!
Tyno92 said…
My favorite movie is my life. One of my best scenes was at one of those good ole Lexington Street back to school block party. Words spoken by my one and only son.
Darrell: (to Von Golf) How much are your free pops.
Von: (dumb look on her face) FREE!

this is a classic!
iiTz *T.ii.P* said…
gurl i love watchin movies too..my fav is white chicks tho...
"im soooo freekin pissed!!!"
"....im gonna write a letter...dear mr royal hampton, i am a whit woman in america" jus thinkin bout it makes me laugh..im gonna go watch it now lol

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health