This and That


This 
Today is triflin's day! 
For all of you new comers, triflin' is my name for my Father, whom I love even when I am forced to hate him. 
I texted triflin' asking for his address to send him a Father's Day Card and he texted back with his new address and orders not to give it to the police or child support.  
Tisk Tisk 

That 
Anyway, I rented two movies that I have been wanting to see for a while and I was pleasantly refreshed. 27 Dresses was a typical, but good movie. I really enjoyed Kevin's cuteness, the blunt best friend and the sister's "Bridezilla" moment. But I'm a girly girl so sappy movies always get me. 

Juno, on the other hand, I knew would be good because of all the awards and positive reviews but seeing it was such a different experience. The movie was not at all what I thought it would be. It was hilarious and there was no Black cast in sight, Juno killed that part and I didn't expect the movie to end like it did but I'm glad it did. 

Wooo to Juno for asking the adopting father to do HER a solid and stay with the adopting mother ... Too Funny! 

Comments

sometimes i thinke they need a white person and a black person to review movies to get the real
Yeah that would be ideal, an ebony and ivory aspect
ZACK said…
Your beautiful face drew me to this blog, and your beautiful personality (shown through your writing) just made things even better!

Keep bloggin'
Thank you so much Zach and very nice to meet you

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health