Word on the street (because I'm outside trying to steal random Internet signals)

Oh Blog World how I've missed you so...
I have been deprived of my free loading as I used to steal other people's Internet because I have a wireless connection but now it seems as if I can freeload from the comfort of my own home no longer, which in turn means there will be entry updates once a week from now on :(

Anyway how have you been? I miss you all. 
There has definitely been a lot going on in my world and to that I say: things are always going good... until they go bad. So to sum up my two week hiatus I would like to snippet my experiences and I welcome your interpretation. 

Why and how do you think Judge's make so much money? 
Not because they are doing such a great justice to society putting the bad guys behind bars and not getting great pay from the ever appreciating  government. Instead they are getting paid to scare us into saying "yes your honor" and making us take days off of work to come to court in the middle of the work week to plead guilty to a speeding ticket which is an in court fine of $25 which grand totals to $160 in order to get your L's back because court fees are $135. Now that's what I call rape! 

How about the fact that every Friday for the past three weeks, no matter what I have planned... it rains simply to keep me inside when everyone knows I only come out on the weekends as it is. 

Don't you hate when you are really feeling a song because it relates to things the way things are going in your life... or to channel my mother it's when your place of worship teaches you a lesson out of the Bible that mirrors the situation you are in?
Alicia Keys said "If i was your woman and you were my man..." Put yourself in that situation for a second. Have you ever said these words or anything similar to a person (or in your mind if you're timid) but later came to bite those words because it meant changing into someone you are really not just for someone else. I mean it's only temporary anyway because no one can change over night so an immediate change would only constitute for a increasing backfire of the "old you" which is going to make you see that being someone else is too much work and being yourself is so much easier. 

Comments

missed u to folk
dont worry i drive around and pick up wifi

and i have never asked the AK song to myself, but i have wondered how it would be to touch, caress, or kiss (even more) someone

be safe

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health