One who angers you controls you

I was so hot at work today boi. I mean hot in the worst way possible. One of my coworkers made me so mad that it totally ruined my entire day. He is definitely the type of person who preys on the strong and tries to break them down. Well today might have almost been my breaking point.

First of all he's 30 years old. Which isn't old but because he's older than me he needs to play with kids his age. Secondly, he's 6 foot something with a big beer belly so he needs to pick on someone his size. And lastly he is a street dude, supposedly born and raised in the streets and isn't afraid to jump stupid so he is ideal match for a smart mouthed me from Chicago. Because even though I'm not a hood girl, I can show you how a hood girl acts... play wit it. 

We have this new girl at work. She's dark skin and so is my new found enemy so he automatically teams up with the girl and tries to turn her against me and another co worker who is light skin, calling us daytime and them nighttime. 

Cool, I can play the color game. Then my enemy finds out that his team member is from the same place as him and points out that my team member and I are from the Midwest. Cool I can play the hometown game. But today when my team member was no at work he tried to play the light skin against dark skin game which was all cool until his team member switched on him and said she doesn't date dark skin guys because she keeps her kids in mind and she doesn't want anymore dark babies. 

Boi did the whole area turn against her, so she was gettin dogged so much that she drug me into it so I tried to help her out but as soon as I spoke my words my enemy jumps down my throat and we start a screaming match. Because he's big and loud he think he's intimidating but I'm not scared of anyone - KNO DAT! (as my Phrat brother would say) 

So he said I'm getting tough so jump, so I jumped and said and now what. So because I didn't back down he begins to accuse me of likin of my team member when he was the one to connect us. Note, my team member is in a serious relationship, about to get married, has two children and everything. Every word that comes out my team members mouth is my girl this, my baby that... it's so sweet but now all of sudden I'm likin on the man and supposedly his "wife" is gone cut us for creepin. 

Wow all of that when I don't even know the man's telephone number? Now we creepin because you formed an alliance with the dark girl and paired me up with light skin.  You attached us at the hip with your jealousy because you big black and ugly and we light skin and fine? It's a shame how people will say any cotton pickin thing just to anger you. But I'll let him get it this time, he really pissed my pants today... but never again because he's not the boss of me. Remember one who angers you controls you. 

Comments

preach

u should read what i posted yesterday

have a great weekend folk

and stop posing with hands on hips jones lol
Don said…
Because even though I'm not a hood girl, I can show you how a hood girl acts... play wit it.

Too funny @ play wit it. Same thing my female friend says. Hey, I enjoyed the read and sometimes I too wonder why people have to resort to ignorant ish, especially when it's taking place in the backdrop of trying to get paid. I agree with your words of wisdom concerning anger.


And, last but not least, YOU ARE KILLIN' IT IN THE BOTTOM LEFT PHOTO....Mercy.
Torrance: Your post that day was the bomb! "Yep, I have seen and experienced a lot. And none have any impact on how I view the world or the way I treat other" I feel that for real.

Don: I'm glad you liked it and the loser still bothers me but not as much because people cant argue without someone to argue with.

Thank you both for the compliment on my new favorite picture in the bottom left.
when u stopping by my shop or did u leave the ATL already folk
Tyno92 said…
Hey Ash welcome to the world of professional stupidity. Haters are in all genres of life. Show them whats real...Faye Harris.
Torrance: I'm here but I haven't stopped by yet

Tyno: I will definitely show them what real... in the form of a real hood chicagoan, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health