I ♥.... (pronounced I heart)

I ♥.... (pronounced I heart) being a meanie and still being loved for it. There are two particular men that are trying to talk to me. I do not care for either of them and I blatantly express my true feelings to them yet they still try to "shoot their shot." One guy texts me every single morning, afternoon and evening. He used to ask my roommate if I was okay because once I wouldn't respond to his texts or answer his calls, yet he still "shoots his shot." 

Little does he know, I would never honestly consider associating myself with the likes of him because he used to talk to a white girl that my roommate used to work with. I first met him at at going away party for her (the white girl). He then tries to talk to me once the girl has relocated to a different state and then goes on to diss her like "Nall I didn't really talk to her. I would never really talk to a white girl." Well whoa there Nelly, don't try to erase this woman only days after I saw you chasing up behind her, setting up party platters and buying her gifts for her celebration. Don't try to down her to up me because that is soooo uncool! 

So for that he gets the meanie me because men should respect all women regardless of their skin color. I'm sure she was the bomb diggity before I came around so don't front on her now because that is so un-mlk-like.  

i.e.:     "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."      -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


On a lighter and much yummier note, I ♥.... (pronounced I heart) this new gum called Extra Fruit Sensations. OMG the Watermelon flavor is to die for... and it's sugar freaking free! Yum.


Comments

Lisa said…
AerialM you are a plum fool. LMAO. By the way, my coworker says he loves you. LOL
LMBAO
me a sisters
only man
and when u stopping by the shop
i had a ball at my morehouse homecoming yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
datboij said…
LAAAAAAME!!!!!!.....o yeh Ih8.......(pronounced I hate) U.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health