Proceed with Caution

So why is it that when you are single you wanna be in a relationship and when you are in a relationship, you want to be single? Don't know? Ok well how about when you want someone but they don't want you till you're in a relationship with someone else?

When you are single you see how good people in relationships look and you yearn to want a love like such. But when you are in a relationship with someone who might not be so perfect, that makes it so easy to want to be single again. 

Now wanting someone who does not want you until they see you in a relationship is just greed. People hate to see other people happy so they hate internally until they can find a way to exude hate. Seeing you "boo-d" up makes them jealous even though they never wanted you to begin with, but now they want to turn the tables and make you think of them as they are now thinking of you.

The nature of fools will always puzzle me, and I am saying that with the utmost respect to Cupid and his semi-automatic... I mean little bow and arrow. 

Ok folks, yall know (or should know) that I am in a relationship. My lame tail boyfriend is in Illinois and I am in Georgia so TECHNICALLY I am single right...? RIGHT, lol. So anyway, when I'm hanging out, living my Georgia life, I often am bombarded by guys who wanna get to know me, take me to dinner so on and so forth and I rarely deny the chance to get to know someone because you never know how that person can help you. But as my boyfriend said, I am started to get the feeling... the feeling where I am around men so much that I want me a Georgia man of my own. 

Now I am into pretty boys but around here the only choice is a country thug or "too pretty boy" so I think I will stick with the out of town love that I have. But I feel that it is very interesting that I feel like being single... well until I get bored with that and end up getting into another relationship. Whack!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Technically your not single...But coincidentally you and your other is in the same situation as me and mine. I'm confused tho so maybe you can give me some advice. O.k currently I'm in a situation where i need my girl to be there for me, show love and support, but it seems like she's always partying or tending to someone else...Ms AerialM what do you prefer I do, go find love somewhere else, or do I deal with it....
Sincerely The Significant Other
P.S I've been a fan of your blogs since your first posting
Well Mr. Significant Other I think that you're woman is just living her life. I'm not sure how old you are but it seems like she is trying to find herself and that could be very beneficial to your relationship if she evolves into a better girlfriend after this period of distance. So you should definitely hold on to love because you might not find another love like hers... unless you don't really love her, then you should move on before you hurt the both of you.

P.S. Thank you so much for following my blog!
Anonymous said…
I understand Ms AerialM...but why do I have to sit back and wait on her to find herself....we've been together for some time now, and everything was going great, but as soon as distance hindered us from seeing each other she soon changed on me, i don't know I'm just confused on what our future has in store...But let me not burden you with my problems, I'm sure you and your boyfriend have a great relationship, your very beautiful young lady that seems to be there for her man...But thank you, and again I wont nag on with my issues any more lol...
Lisa said…
The comments on this were just as interesting as the blog lol.
Don said…
Speak on it, Lisa. LOL. I too felt like I had missed something then.

Let me stop and get ready for work.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health