Baby when I used to love you...

"Baby when I used to love you
There's nothing I wouldn't do 
I went through the fire for you 
Did anything you asked me to
But I'm tired of living this lie
It's getting harder to justify
I realize that I just don't love you
Not like I used to." - John Legend

I am sad to say that the love I used to have for myself had disappeared. 
I used to get my hair, nails, toes, eyebrows done EVERY WEEK!
I mean I fell off from where I used to be, who I used to be. 
I used to care so much about what I thought about myself, I would do these things for me and only me as a reminder to upkeep my beauty at any cost, at all times. I look good for myself... at least I used to. I mean don't get me wrong I can still pull another woman's man on my roughest of days but I don't treat myself right and that my friends is an invitation for other's to try to treat me wrong. 

How do you fall back into love with yourself?

Comments

just smile at what u see in the mirror, thats a start
Tyno92 said…
What u r now experiencing is called life's plateau. This usually occurs when no matter how much u try to do right, obstacles present its self. Remember some days will have sunshine and some will have rain. My advice is never give up or give in and this too shall pass. Never stop loving you no matter what you do. My life won't be the same if the love u have 4 yourself change.
Oh Torrance I always smile at myself, the physical part is there but the emotional part is what's lacking.

Thank you so much for those words Tyno. You are so knowledgable.

Popular posts from this blog

Tunnel Vision

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

In Thickness and in Health