Back to the drawing board

I have been thinking that I have been living the fast life full of fun times, men and money. That was until I got laid off from my job. Then it was a life of fun times and men with money. Now I have my job back and I am feeling the roughest transition ever. All the begging that I did while unemployed was legit so my family helped me but my job is not paying what they said they were going to pay me so now I can't pay any of my bills on time, my accounts are negative and my sanity is far from gone. But all I can really think about are my men, because face it, they are the only things I can control right now.

So there is this one guy, I will call him Exhibit A. 
Exhibit A has a great job, two cars, two phones, he looks great AND he bought us tickets to go see BeyoncĂ© in concert! Only he's not the brightest star in the sky and that should be problem enough for me because I need someone on the same intellectual page as myself. But that's not the killer folks. 

This man left my house on Wednesday going to see his daughter who lives two hours away. He says and I quote, "let me leave now so I don't have to deal with my stupid ass baby mom." 

Four hours into work the next day and I get a call from an out of state number. I answer. And I have just sparked the light that will start the fire. 

"Hello who is this?"
"Um you called my phone, so who is this"
"This is *Baby Momma A* (name changed for security purposes only) and I'm trying to see how you know *Exhibit A*"
I laugh, "Oh *Baby Momma A* hey girl, I know who you are"
"Oh and who is this"
"Oh this is Aerial, I am *Exhibit A*'s girlfriend."
"Well do you know that he stayed at my house last night?"
I say yea even though I thought he stayed at his homeboy house, "Yea I know he came to see his baby, and?"
"And you're ok with that"
"Why wouldn't I be? He has to see his baby"
"Right well I don't know anything about you so how long yall been dating, where are you from and you do know that we are still together right?"
LONG PAUSE 
"Together like... what?"
"Together like picking up where we left off" 
"Ohhh really, ok well you guys have a lot more invested in this than I do, you all have a child, sorry I created havoc, I really didn't know anything about all that so now that I know you can go ahead and work on yall's relationship. I'm cool."

We hang up shortly after. 

What in the F just happened here? I thought I was in such a perfect relationship. Man did he slide a fast one on me. But as my step mother would say "Gots to be more careful"... uh uh um, but I'm still going to see BeyoncĂ©, somebody's baby daddy or not! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
From the Anonymous Ex...Aerial Aerial Aerial I think you should know who I am by now huh...Honesty is all you ask for right, you really deserve to be happy, just wish I knew what I had then...
Lisa said…
Can we get part two...LOL
Anonymous: shut the hell up, you'll never change.
Lisa: part two coming as soon as I finally meet the dirty feet.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health