Have race relations improved since the election of President Barack Obama?

CNN has this ongoing "Black In America" investigation and they have a pretty good question on the site this week but I am not feeling the answers people are giving. So I wanna ask my friends, family and passer-byers what they think. You don't have to type in your response, a mental answer will suffice but I would appreciate if you did physically respond because maybe it's just me, I could just be biased because I believe that race relations have improved since the election of President Barack Obama.

True his election can not, has not and will not drastically change anything but I do feel a big difference in the camaraderie of the African American race. People are a lot more chipper, a lot more cordial and I know for a fact it has helped the children. African American children have a new role model, out with Soulja Boy and in with Barack Obama. Kids now know a lot more about politics thanks to him and they are in turn teaching their ignorant parents.

My roommate went to a graduation and some Black people were yelling out to their graduating family member: "that's my n word." A little White girl turned and said "I thought we couldn't say that word mommy." You damn right you can't kid, especially not with an n word in office... off with her head!
lol nah I'm kidding, anyone who knows me knows that i HATE the n word from any one's mouth.

But if anything, this election has definitely opened the eyes of Blacks and the ears of Whites because we can't stop talking about it.

So beautiful people,
Have race relations improved since the election of President Barack Obama?
What do you think?

Comments

Unknown said…
Black females continue to conplain about brother playing with the other color, and mexican fathers steal die when they find out their lil girl getin it from a black man, and the same goes for any other race. Black people hate black people, so its easy for every one else to hate us too. so to sume it up, hell naw my black president has not and will not change the views on bi-racial relations.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health