1020

what is expected
what wont you tolerate
every woman has a standard
he has to be so tall, has to look like someone, should look like something
what about the things that he does
can he be a smoker even though you dont smoke
wont kissing him taste like you have been kissing ashtrays
will you tolerate it
you will
if you love him
if you like him a lot
if you like him a little

who can do what
to change how you feel
how strongly did you feel about it in the first place
did you make these rules just to break them
why am I so difficult
why cant I just find someone perfect
perfect for me
whatever that is

what is perfect for you and how many imperfections will you tolerate today

Comments

Phil C said…
I hope this doesn't sound dumb but nice poetry... I hope?
Don said…
she cooks, cleans, has a career, believes in God, is a good mother, puts up with me, has a great sense of intelligence and humor, smells and dress good, do not believe in dumb ish, good in bed...


hold up, i am sure you get the picture.

aerial, listen closely, a dude will have to be above average for you. that's a comp.
Nice to meet you Cheffy. It is a poem, I hope lol, thank you.

Don, I am a special breed indeed. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health