I dream of fishies


Remember when your grandmother used to say she dreamt of fishes? Everyone would be looking around, eyebrows raised, waiting for a confession of pregnancy. Too bad I don't have any grandparents because if I did their bedrooms would be full time aquariums due to the abundance of fat girls surrounding me. And by fat girls I mean pregnant girls/women.

I hate when people tell me that I am next just because all of my friends are knocked up. How rude of you to curse me like such? Don't you know that I have been latex tight since I heard word of my roomates' pregnancy. I mean I love my roommate but to each is definitely its own. I have an eight month old sister who I babysit weekly. I be sad, yet so relieved when she long gone... with her talking ass.

Is it so wrong for me to want to be happily married before I reproduce? Why am I now the odd ball of the bunch because I am without child? When guys see me with my girls now, they are going to ask what's wrong with my uterus... poor me. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Comments

Don said…
I have an eight month old sister who I babysit weekly. I be sad yet so relieved when she long gone... with her talking ass.

Damn. I remember this little baby from a post you did when she was born I think. If so, MAN, time is FLYING. And it's being flown on some aero-dynamic Government top-secret spaceship technology ish. LOL.


Anyway ... I believe you can do some great things in broadcast journalism. You certainly possess the requirements. It's up to you whether or not you sit behind the camera with a swollen face and baby in your stomach.

Nah, I am just kidding.
Lol thank you and no thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health