Snoop Doggy Dogg


The most honest relationship is when you can leave your phone out around her. You KNOW she's gonna look through it, so you're comfortable with yourself to face whatever it is that she finds.

I've been in many relationships and I've been through many a' phones. My last relationship went a little differently. He is major player, to me, but to everyone else he is this loving caring great friend of a guy so I never really had to urge to look in his phone but the one time I did, I didn't find anything out of the ordinary. He had no pictures of girls, no i love you texts, his phone wasn't even locked. It made me mad that I didn't find anything, why couldn't he be guilty, ugh. Its a great feeling when we find something isn't it ladies? It justifies the reason we looked in the first place, so if we did get caught, we could easily flip the script. Check me:

"What are you doing? Going through my phone?
No what are YOU doing with a naked picture of a girl in your phone?
I don't know what you talking about.
Oh no, Tricia... 6785882418... sent last night, 1115... to which you responded "just what i needed""

I mean there is nothing he could say to make you be the bad guy (even though you are). You definitely win that conversation... then lay it on thick with "if i never would have had the urge to look through your phone, I never would have found this" as opposed to:

"What are you doing? Going through my phone?
Ummm your mother called?"

You have to know when you're man is doing something. You also have to know that he's not smart enough to erase all the things that will catch him up right before he gets to you. You also must know his passcode which is usually his mother's birthday, child's birthday, hometown area code, jersey number or something dealing with his fraternity. If you're going to be a snooper, at least be a good snooper. Wait a couple of months until you're good into the relationship. But newsflash: if you have to snoop at all, maybe you shouldn't be with them.

Where is the trust?

Comments

Don said…
I admit, this post hit home with me, recently at that. Yeah mane....apparently she had been going thru my phone and ended up seeing a woman's pic in my inbox, and proceeded to drop my phone in the toilet.

I deserved it.

I explained.


I apologized.

I await her revenge.

The end.









Hand on the hip pose: #soAerial.


/trending topic.
Hahahaha you are a complete fool Don. You didn't deserve to have your phone dropped in the toilet. You did deserve a good stern talking to though. You better keep both eyes open because as you know, she will... maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... but she will retaliate.
Don said…
Yep. Y'all always do. *sigh* She hd me checking her phone this past weekend. Sad, huh?
Brown Suga said…
Its a naughty-guilty-pleasure us women just CAN'T seem to resist when opportunity presents itself!! We're all guilty of that. In the past I did manage to get a life lesson out of it, the real meaning of the phrase, 'Seek and Ye Shall Find"!!
I know that's right. For some reason I don't think we will ever learn but I honestly feel much better after I have found something because it far better to know something that to not. If known, you can make your own decision instead of hidden information... it makes the decision for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health