The Price is Right

Watching the Amerie video "More than Love" ft. Fabolous made me realize how ridiculously easy and cheesy women are. I recommend watching the video before you continue, or you could read this spoiler then humor yourself by watching the video too see if it happens just as you envisioned it.

In the video Amerie and boyfriend Fabolous are spending quality time together, which it seems they rarely get a chance to do. Then Fab picks up his phone and starts an email, then leaves the apartment and peeps around the porch so she won't see him typing on is phone as he is leaving the apartment.

Amerie hires a photographer to follow Fab to see what he's up to because their relationship didn't use to be like it is now, he comes back with photos of Fab talking to some woman. Fab comes to talk to Amerie, she tells him to leave, he says fine if thats how you want it but "this is me and trust me, I don't even trust me."

He leaves, she gets more photos of him with the woman from before then as soon as she's fed up and ready to break up with him he comes with a Mercedes Benz coupe with a bow on the front. She snatches the key, smiles and leaves her friends in the dust.

FOOL did you ever think that maybe he was really cheating and he's only buying you this car to distract you? Why are women always so simple to please. A gift solves everything these days. I'm not trying to be super negative but I don't want women to be so gullible all the time. Sure there are some good men... somewhere but don't take the okey doke for (in my Price is Right voice) "A brand new carrrrrr."

I like my pride, my intuition and my self a lot more... or do I?

Comments

I hated every minute of that song. . . ANYWAY!!! I personally believe that "the truth comes to the light," (as cliche as that is) and that's why I would never accuse a woman of something that I couldn't prove. THE PROBLEM WITH YALL WOMEN. . . oh wait, hold up. Let me be politically correct in saying, MOST women have the mindset that eventually their mate will go outside of his love unit because "men are dogs" and all the other saying that have been created against us dogs, I mean men. On another note, no pun intended, a "chick" could buy me a car, and I would be good. It ain't like she can go UNcheat. You can't unsex someone, so go on and cheat but tell dude to bring me my Bentley keys. (Coupe-Black on Black) THANKS
I don't think that men are dogs Sir. Funny to know you would take a cheat bribe... maybe I'm too strict on "love."
Veronica said…
I happen to actually like this song&video!Sure women do need to be less gullible and be smart about what's going on but this chick is hiring private investigators and getting hyped up by her friends about something that she don't even know is fact! So women, don't be stupid. BUT don't be thirsty constantly accusing a dude of doing something that he might not actually be doing.Cause thats how some thirsty women lose a good dude.That it all.-VDUB, @RonniHill or just Hilbring to you.
No Hilbring that song was terrible! And you right... being thirsty on some creep shit will run a good man away.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health