Check Please


If relationships are like entrees, I'm full

The appetizers were appealing
The salad was superior
The main meal was magnificent
and the desert... delicious

But It's so routine, It's so mundane
and I'm so ready to burp.

But just when I thought it was bad beyond relief, someone offered to pat my back.

"My Beau" (as he so claims to be) proposed courtship today. He said he's giving me four weeks to accept his offer or for any other men to make a better offer.

Even if he comes to his senses and reneges on me I will always cherish this day. I can't stop smiling. Check Please.

Comments

Unknown said…
What else is new?Somebody is always trying to wife you girl!
Don said…
Damn. I thought I was at a eatery, at first. The new background threw me for a loop, at first.

Far as the great read, uhm, Handle Your Business! LOL!
lol welcome to my eatery. Words on the menu

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health