Check In

Today my daughter gave me the works.
She cried all day, for no darn reason.
All in my ear, louder than a mickey fickey.

Hey friends. I've missed you. It's not that I was on strike from writing, I was just allowing myself and you good people to enjoy your holidays without the pressure to run to a computer and check me out (smiles). But this child... on this day... whew. I needed her Daddies help today but he works at a night club so he thinks he is supposed to sleep all day.

Anywho, how was your Christmas? Mallory got way more gifts than I thought she would but way less than I wanted her to. Her Dad bought her Christmas gifts a while ago but in transit from New Orleans to Atlanta he ran off the road into a ditch and wrecked his car causing us to loose everything in it. So it was great to still be able to celebrate his life and her first Christmas after such a horrific event.

I can only hope that your New Years will be all that you wish as I end mine with my closest Atlanta friends and my number one girl, with her cry baby butt. Until next year...

Comments

Sonya said…
Mallory will definitely build your level of tolerance. Sing to her and give her the bio to every family member. She will stop crying and start laughing. Smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health