Fall through

I hate when people tell me something that they were trying to surprise me about. I don't know why I hate it so much but I'm going to try to figure it out right now, while talking to you guys.

It's as if the person is not capable of doing anything on their own. Why couldn't they follow through to the end? Would it had hurt you to try a little harder? It would have been such a nice surprise, me finally getting a gift I knew nothing about. Doesn't that sound a lot better than me getting something kind of, sort of like I would have gotten if things would have worked out the way you planned them before you told me about the surprise.

Huh?
Exactly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health