Not what my Momma named me

The highest form of disrespect is when a person who has been in your life for more than enough time to get your name right, still says and/or spells your name incorrectly. To me that is a slap in the face. It is like saying "Hey whats her face come scrub my ass or pick the gum from my shoe since your so far beneath me."

I HATE when people say my name wrong which is why I named my child a simple name. I wanted it to be more simple than that: Amy, Bo, Q. Something short that people shouldn't mess up but probably would. Something simple so she would not have to go through the constant correction that I went through all of my life and still today. There is this one woman in my life who consistently ruins the spelling and pronunciation of my name. Although I correct her every time, she still does it. Oh how I hate when people... I just hate people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health