That's that shhh I don't like

When your shhh is louder than the person making the initial noise.
When you play like the check is not on the table.
When you take but never give.
When you act like you're hot stuff when you really look like hot shit.
When you fall asleep while I'm texting you.
When I fall asleep while I'm texting you.

When you slam the door like a three year old when you're mad.
When you talk on the phone while we're watching a movie.
When you become overly obsessed with something that you just found out about yesterday.
When you lie for no damn reason.
When I am in such a rush that I can only paint my big toe and my second toe since those are the only ones to show in these shoes.

When you don't give me my credit.
When you don't offer your help.
When you talk to me like I'm dumb.
When you get into a cold car and blast the "heat." The car has to warm up first fool!
When I take my hair down before brushing my teeth. I also get toothpaste on my hair.
When you say things you really don't mean just to be spiteful. 

Comments

Don said…
Numbers 3, 5, 6, 10. I feel you. Lol.

Let me add to the list: I hate making it to work and suddenly realizing there is toothpaste on my shirt or pants. I hate people who call umpteenth time - if I didn't answer the previous 50 times, why keep calling? Same goes for someone knocking on my door, then walking around to the window, before returning to the door and continuously knocking.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health