Dreams that make you go hmm


Why did I go to a place in my dreams last night, that I had been before?

I was telling the people in my dream, which happened to be my play brother Torrance and a girl whom I can't quite remember, that I knew this place and I was telling them what they should look out for. It was very strange, like I was trying to familiarize myself with the building and all around me the people and the events were happening exactly how I remember them happening the first time I visited this place in my dreams. 

The dream wasn't the same though because I was catching events mid way, meeting situations from a different angle and finishing people's  sentences as they were talking to me. It was definitely a weird experience both during and after my dream. 

Am I getting too old or do I dream too much that I have to recycle locations and missions. Am I maybe in a place in my life that I have been before and am trying to re-navigate out of this place a second time? Only time will tell, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health