Freezing Time

Mothers, where does the time go?

Just around this time two years ago I was praying myself to tears every night that my baby to be was born healthy, birthed naturally, bundled with all love that I possessed. Now I am planning for her birthday, in less than 20 days my little one with be turning 2. Wow. Like really, wow!

I can see flashes of everything happening in super fast forward right now. My pregnancy, her birth, her first shots, her first tooth, her first real word, her first steps, her first birthday and now we are on to the next. Where did the time go? Man I used to have a freeze time button, where did I put it?




Comments

Don said…
Has it really been two whole years? Wow. Time definitely flies...

Aerial, why did you pose the question to moms, only? Lol. I mean, dads are capable of answering the question as well.

Kidding. God bless you and your fam.
You are so true Don, some Dads are fully capable of feeling this way and answering this question. I just don't know any. Thanks for your love and support, miss talking to you on here.
Don said…
Welcome. I've always enjoyed your blog - always entertaining, always real.

The respect is mutual.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health