This. kind-of. love

Love.
I want it.
We all want some kind of love, in some form of fashion.
But what kind of love do we deserve
If love had to be reciprocated
Based on how much you participated
What kind of love would you be getting
if it were dependent on the kind of love you are giving

Love.
I want it.
I want the kind of love where he could do no wrong.
Not only in my eyes, because those may be hidden behind rose colored glasses
I want the ones around me to see that he is right where he belongs

Love.
I want to be stupid in love, but... I don't wanna be stupid anymore
Maybe I want to be crazy in love
But not the kind of love that makes you act crazy
I mean I just want to fall deep and love hard
But I don't want to fall into any hardships in our relationship
I want it to press on, to endure
So maybe I want tough love... given to me by a gentle giant
Oh how I've always loved light skinned ball players...
That puppy love
But trust I'm done with the dogs

I want this.
Kind-of.

Love.


Comments

Don said…
Had no idea you wrote poetry. Good stuff.

And I laughed out loud where you said "kind of," cause I had already said to myself (after reading where you wrote not the kind that makes you act crazy) that being crazy in love will definitely pull a person out of their element at times.

But it's worth it, I believe.

Popular posts from this blog

Tunnel Vision

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

In Thickness and in Health