Keep it pushin'

Some people don't know when to let stuff go. Everyday I hear a comment, get invited somewhere or is asked about something that no longer pertains to me... the news, events and status of stuff that only a person attending or working at SIUC would know, and guess what people I no longer attend SIUC. I may be in the same city but I have officially become an outsider, which is fine with me but other people still want me to feel like an insider, be inside the scoop.

Well I hate to burst bubbles but I graduated college not to continue to attend... like some weirdos. Although it's true I still live in a college town, I don't partake in college activities (unless it's Alpha) and the ONLY reason why I am still down here is because I have an apartment and I do not believe in graduating from college only to move back into become a lump on your mother's couch with a degree in junk food and video games.  
 
My contact with SIUC is not done as in terminated, but done as in accomplished therefore please don't feel it necessary to invite me to anything because if it ain't Alpha... I ain't attending. So comments crack me up like what are you doing for spring break? Well considering how I do not attend any school, spring break or any kind of break no longer applies to my life. I mean you wouldn't ask your boss that question would you?  No, well kids just think of me as your boss. I am beneath such scholastic activities and should be treated as an adult from here on out! Got it?

So as a few of my friends would say, "Keep it pushin' pimpin"

Comments

Lisa said…
HAHA you know how many people sent me messages on FB asking me what I'm doing for Spring Break! Do they not realize that there is life after college and you don't get a break from life!
Don said…
LOL.

"Mom, aerial's all grown up now..."

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health