I ♥....

For the past two weeks I have most definitely been crushing hard on the Day 26 album. Well maybe not the real album but the make shift album I made from searching limewire. It's on point, check it out if you haven't copped the album. I ♥ these young men. They sound really nice and Diddy has done yet another good job with his Making the Band kids.

I also have to admit that I ♥ not having any food in my refrigerator! I was so over weight this time last year so without junk to snack on I have been able to get myself together and have only been eating when and what I am supposed to... oatmeal for breakfast, a Michelena for lunch and a light dinner.

I am ♥ing the sun and the ability for me to wear my contacts and oversized stunner shades but not necessarily the warmth because my allergies are killing me.

I ♥ all the blessings that have been surrounding me... my girl Lisa got a job in her profession, my daddy got two new jobs, my piece of crap car has not stopped on me in a week, my temporary job asked me to stay longer and someone has made my last four months in Carbondale better than my first four years.

Oh yeah, and most of all I ♥ ME!

Comments

Don said…
Props.

Does this mean that you are going to stay in Illinois?

Funny how "someone" has made you feel better in four months than the previous four years did.

Good deal.

I think Diddy has two super groups. I still miss Chopper and Fred though.

hey, do you remember Mysterious?! LOL.
Thank you. No this does not at all mean I'm staying in Illinois... what would make you think that? And yeah he's a blast... made me rethink my whole college process. I must have been doing it all wrong. And boy do I miss Chopper and Fred. Mysterious... lol indeed!
Lisa said…
I am with you all the way on those Michelena lunches! My fridge stays stocked with the chicken alfredo!

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health