Just a Random Thought

If checkbooks could talk, mine would lie.
It would tell you that I love my mother and my landlord more than I love myself since I stay writing phat checks to them both and I haven't spent a dime on clothes, shoes or jewelry since January.
It would tell the biggest lie in the amount of my last withdrawl as if I have that kind of money to be withdrawing.
It would tell you that I'm in a love/hate relationship with BP because every Monday I faithfully spend $40 to fill up and that I haven't cheated on BP with anyone else since December.

If your checkbook could talk, what would it say about you?

Comments

Don said…
it would say that i don't love it like i once did.
it would say that i am stingy.
it would say that i eat alot of delivered pizza and steak out.

BP loves you baby.
Unknown said…
Checkbook: Can I get a deposit?
Me: Yeah, I miss those too.
Don, I think everyone's checkbook would say those exact same words at least once in a person's lifetime.

Moddy Gemini, Welcome! Girl my checkbook gets a lot of deposits but it never has too much time to get to know the new green addition because its gone just as soon as it comes.
that i get last the last possible moment and the most dangerous gas stattion in my area. and that i only value food and drink cause thats about all i buy...
lying is better than a bouncing stuttering check book
few redeeming qualities: hahaha you sound just like a man

torrance: say that brotha!

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health