What the health is going on?

So I went to the Goodwill yesterday to buy a black belt because someone stole mine a couple of months ago and I came to a few conclusions about people and I have one question in response... what the health is going on?

Why are there underwear, bathing suits and pacifiers for sale at a Goodwill? YUCK! I would never think to buy such a thing and I didn't think Black people would either but I was behind someone who was buying their child a used bathing suit and contemplating the purchase only because she thought the child already had one.

"Are you sure can't fit the blue one no moe," the mother asked the child who responded with a nod, "cuz I could swear I just bought that one."

There are just some things you don't do people, and buying a used anything that a persons personals have been on or in is one of them. Used draws would never grace my baby's bottom and a used "pasie" would never be sucked on by any child of mine. So really what the health is going on in the goodwill world today?

Comments

Don said…
Why are there underwear, bathing suits and pacifiers for sale at a Goodwill?

hahahahahahahaha.

you have a great point, aerialm. but i think you should also consider that there are some people who will be more than happy to have these items.

not you or i, of course. but some people will.

also, what are you doing @ a goodwill. do you mean just a thrift store in general?
You are more than right about that Don. I know that some people are unfortunate but I forgot to add that both the mother and the child had cell phones and matching up-dos but they are buying used personals from the Goodwill.

And yeah it's the Goodwill thriftstore, everything is for sale.
i cant tell u, but i do know, i likely wouldnt have much to write about - lol

nice spot sister
ps

hope u dont mind the random drive by, making breakfast as i type
thank you torrance and no I don't mind the random drive by, not at all

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health