Happiness Defined

How is your happiness defined?

Happiness to me is seeing my baby brother with his nappy head and buck teeth, hearing his outrageous chuckle and his elongated stories about the bad little baybay kids at his school.
Happiness to me is a peaceful day without arguing with my ex boyfriend about things that are now beyond my control... things that I would rather not be wasting my precious breath on.
Happiness to me is making hard earned money and saving it in order have enough to move out of this state that holds me back from growing...

Well how have I been able to maintain my happiness if none of these things have been happening?

Simply on the basis that things could be so much worse than they are now! If you are having a bad day, week, month. Take a minute to think about just how worse things could be. What if you one of those people who are having a bad year? Lets be grateful people, because one man's trash is truly another man's treasure.

So how is your happiness defined?

Comments

Selerines said…
Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!
Don said…
^^lol @ spam blogger.



enjoyed the read. for me, happiness is defined as the ummm state where my problems no longer appear larger than life and my heart is completely filled with joy.

how do i arrive @ that exact point? LOVE.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health