Kids these days

Excuse my improper english but Kids is bad!

I recently saw footage of a school brawl between a 10th grader and her 52 year old substitute teacher on the last day of school. The Police report says that the teacher started the altercation by kicking the student but the student had been pushing the teachers buttons all day by cursing her out and saying she would snatch off her wig. So the teacher took her own wig off and when the bell rang for dismissal, they began to fight.

Of course all the other students immediately pull of their cell phone and began to tape the nonsense but many are laughing. Mind you that all of these students are bad because they are in some sort of detention class. But anyway, folks are getting on this teacher saying she was wrong but a teenager is grown these days so man to man the teacher should stand not adult to child... the student is bigger than the teacher anyway.

I have had my run ins with teachers and I admit, my smart mouth got me into a lot of trouble but I never swung on a teacher. I mean I have some respect. My last "problem' with a teacher was my freshman year of college and we didn't come to blows but I sure wanted to punch her head off, she was on them pills for real with her buck toof self, but anyway, check the footage and leave your comments.

Is the 52 year old woman wrong for fighting a teenager that is bigger than her? Or is the disrespectful little turd to blame for flapping her gums? Or is the school board the problem, as the teacher says, because she had been informing other teachers of the "going ons" of the classroom. Or should we really be tapping at the students door asking to speak to her parents who obviously have not taught her self control?

Comments

Don said…
WTH...

Yeah, we've definitely reached the last days. Most definitely. I can't even begin to say whose right or wrong. I couldn't really tell from the video. But whenever teachers and students are fighting one another, we have to really take a strong look towards society. Period.
Anonymous said…
It's a shame!I went through the same thing with a little foul mouth snot in my building. You can inform the parents but what's the use..the parents are telling the kids no adult has the right to touch you, which gives these BAD kids more ammunition. Unfortunately the teach will be punish for this because the student is a minor and will have to fight it in court.
If the teacher was in the pink GOOD because the one in the white shirt was getting all the FACE licks and didn't have a chance. It's bad to want to BEAT respect and common sense into these kids!

amandaM
No Don WTH to me not being able to get into your site? But you are so true, society is drastically changing and for the worse.

Amanda: I was laughing all through your comment because I can hear you saying it. I feel sorry for my siblings because I know they got some mouths on them too. I just hope this isn't them one day. Oh and I think the kid is the one in the pink actually.
Don said…
i closed down both my personal blogs, aerialm. if ever you'd like to go back and read some archived post, let me know. i'll send you the invites. why did i close the site down? a couple reasons...

one, i got tired of a certain male blogger following me around to new sites, and sending emails to females 'warning' them about don. people are sick.

not too mention how i hated when females associated me with this dude. espcially when he started sending inappropiate pics and harassing emails. again, people are sick.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health