Joe Budden - In my sleep

I talk in my sleep.
But only the ones who love me wake up to pay attention. I know there are a lot of things that go on in my mind during the day so I can only imagine what goes on while I am asleep. It's funny how people who hear me talking in my sleep always say I said this and that but I can never relate that to the dream I remember having.

A friend told me recently that your dreams or nightmares are the opposite of what will actually happen in real life. I used to have this reoccurring nightmare that my first love would come home married to a little Asian lady simply because he went overseas while in the military. I believe I had just graduated high school at that time so I was pretty much a grown woman but that nightmare made me cry every time. That damned Asian...

I remember when I was in grammar school my male cousin who was bigger, badder and two weeks younger than me would climb on the roofs of people's garages and jump off. Since I was a tomboy I would join he and his male friends from time to time. Well those jumps made me one paranoid pickle because I would have nightmares that I was falling, falling, falling off of those garage roofs. Mind you, if we were able to climb them and jump off, they were not that high, but in my nightmare the bottom was a blur away and I would be falling until I woke up panting and sometimes sliding off of the bed.

Joe Budden said in his new video entitled IN MY SLEEP : "That's a side effect that you get when you trade bad dreams for some great nightmares." Is there really such a thing? Can a dream be bad and a nightmare be great? Enjoy the return of Joe Budden in his second single off his new album. It's really is interesting, it'll make you think of your own dreams and nightmares and how to solve the questions surrounding them.



Comments

Anonymous said…
I really enjoyed Joe's video. Thanks.
If you're a dreamer and interested in dreams and what they mean like me, please drop by.
lol i see you have been swallowed in by the ATL

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health