Brain Busters Friday

Why is there a peach milkshake at Sonics (sounds yucky) and there are always Peach flavored sodas on all the end caps in Kroger, like the drink of the week. Just because we are in Georgia does not mean everything can be in peach.

I'm Black and I love to see a smokin hot White man but why do I turn my nose when I see Bi-racial couples?

How can people rip their paycheck to pieces when all they have to do is follow along the preferated edges?

Why can women buy a whole club outfit for $40.00 and men can only purchase a shirt for $40.00?

Why do people always want you to take them somewhere but never offer to give you five on the gas?

Comments

Don said…
Truth @ Why can women buy a whole club outfit for $40.00 and men can only purchase a shirt for $40.00?

The good shirts are in the $70-$100 dollar range.

I have now begun to ask for $10 gas due to the fact that it's never a "here and back there" thing any longer. Nowadays, it's a "can you stop by the moon on your way back" type of joint.
Well I work at Burlington Coat Factory so you can get a good shirt for the cheap.

lol the moon, never had to ride there.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health