Don't you hate?

... When you always want some shit you can't get? I always want the tuna sandwich special from Subway Sat-Thur, when the special is only on Fridays. I always want a Chick-fil-a cookies and cream shake on Sundays... when they are closed. And I always crave a McDonald's hashbrown around noontime... after breakfast hours.

... When Black ass people get tattoos? That was a waste of money bruh.

... Friends that lie so much you have to save all voice mails and text messages from them to use as evidence against them?

... When you've done all you've can, but it still doesn't work?

Comments

Nah I don't pull it out in front of them that quickly. I talk as if I have been knowing the truth from the get go and then once they think they have defeated me I whip out the proof.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health