So say me Tuesday


Being around your man's friends is like being around stray dogs: don't make eye contact!

So I'm at his basketball game and there are a whole lotta "my types" so I hold my head down to keep from staring and slobbing and I lock my eyes on him. They all were looking at me so I made it my business NOT to look at them. He was on the bench, my eyes were on the bench. He was on the floor, my eyes were on the floor. It was hard but I managed to sneak out unharmed, with no new numbers... just as I had came in.

Someone needs to leash these animals I swear, sheesh. I almost got myself in trouble, looking so damn good at an intramural basketball game.

Note for next time: look even hotter and ignore even harder! If you're his girl, stand firm and be his girl! No one likes a flip flopper, bed hopper. And we shall always remember that Danger smashed the homies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health