Note to Self


Instead of the typical "baby book" that I have already started to make for my child, I will alternate non eventful days with letters to her, like what I was thinking about her, what she was doing, how she looked and of course I will have pictures :)

I got this idea from a blog I just passed by
La Buena Vida
and I was really inspired.

All I have to do is buy another baby book for her, I have all of the materials. This time I think I will buy a spiraled one so the book will have some room to breath with all the things I plan to glue and stick in it.

That just made me think of going to the bookstore and hanging out in the maternity section, just to get some knowledge and a new scene... yeah... but not with this hair. I have to wait till this weekend to see if I get enough ends to get these ends clipped or better yet, get some micro's. But it may be too early for the micro's. I should wait until the baby shower September 24 so they will be fresh. Then maybe I can get some pregnancy pictures taken... hmmm.

So much to think about. So many thoughts at 5am too. Funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health