Pregnancy Scares

It would seem that since I am knocked up and out of work that I would be talking to you guys a whole lot more but the only things on my mind are baby related. I feel like no one would care about my and my pregnancy stories because quite frankly, when I wasn't pregnant, I didn't care about yours.

A good journalistic male friend of mine said he would rather hear about my pregnancy stories than my relationship stories lol, so here goes:

Pregnancy Scares

Woe to the easily queasy mothers who can't stand to change a diarrhea diaper (Lisa)
or who would later throw up at the sight of bright pink and never ending baby throw up (Lisa)

As I embrace the lessons that I learn from my 18 month veteran roommate Lisa, I count down the days to which I will be held responsible for my own little snot nosed rascal

My Godson has so much character, much like his parents, that I sometimes dread to see the monster-piece that he and I have created

But other days I am overly excited and what she will look like and whose scholastic genes she will inherit (please be mommies)

I pray everyday that she stays securely in the oven until go time
Lightly in lieu to my Daddy's Baby Mama who is on hospital bed rest, five months pregnant with my twin siblings

There are so many things I want to do differently next pregnancy
Which is funny to say because only one of my 11 girlfriends has more than one child so it's not like it's the trend, it's really just what I want to do

At seven months in the womb, she doesn't kick much anymore because the walls are caving in on her
But you can see her as she moves about gracefully as if trying not to disturb me

It's such a beautiful thing, birth is
I CAN but I can't wait to meet my daughter
Hopefully I will be measure up to half the mother my Mother is to me and my Sister is to my Niece
God Willing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health