Older Woman Blues

As I am catching up on my reality television shows I notice that "Marrying The Game" Season 2 is on. I've only seen one episode of Season 1 and during the time that the Season ended until now I had begin to follow The Game on Instagram as well as his old female assistant. So, after watching the first two episodes of Season 2 I am very interested in the relationship between The Game and his fiance Tiffney because I can relate to them and I love shows I can relate to.

Let me present a question to my male readers:
When you, as a younger gentleman, find yourself a nice, sophisticated, presentable older woman who has her head on straight, nice job, financially stable, etc. etc... do you think that all of these admirable qualities you love about her when you first met her will decline or erase after you get with her? I ask this because on episode 2 of Season 2 of Marrying The Game, Tiffney and The Game had a conversation about him being a rapper and learning how to turn down so that he can be a better fiance to her and he responded by saying when I'm in my 40's. She acknowledged that she was 37 to which he blurted out now turn down and let me get to 37 to do the same.

Um first of all don't bust her out like she's some old hag because she is four years older than you, a teacher, a mother and a fairly calm individual compared to your rapper lifestyle and image you portray. I know for a fact that when men like him meet woman like her, they brag to all of their homeboys about how they pulled a fine older woman that got they life in order. But as soon as she corrects his dumb ass on his grammar or wants to settle down and act like the adult that she is, she's being pushy and naggy because her clock is ticking.

It's not right and it's not okay guys, take what you have and realize that woman like this do not come a dime a dozen. You would know if you are really in the clubs, these women don't got nothing, don't want nothing and ain't never gone have nothing because they trifling and nasty and a whole bunch of other words I would prefer not to use. Appreciate what you have. Listen to your elders, especially if that elder is your woman. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health