Day 2: Operation Swimsuit


Day 2 - Wednesday May 19, 2010

Woke up and did 225 crunches and 25 push ups. Take a shower, get ready for work. Had to take my friend to Walmart before work. There was a McDonalds in the Walmart. I really enjoy McDonalds and I was hungry. I ordered a plain biscuit, grape jelly. Ate that, drank my bottled water and was very content until lunch time. We were busy at work so I asked my supervisor to come to Olive Garden and eat healthy with me (on an extended lunch (on the clock)). We had soup, salad and breadsticks. I had a raspberry lemonade and a really great filling meal. Took a little doggy bowl of soup home for dinner. After I burnt my tounge and before I went to bed I did 250 crunches. Good day! I later found out that it was a bad day because I ate too many breads and bread is not a good idea on a "diet"... well now I know.

Comments

Don said…
Olive Garden as well! Especially their garden salads. The bomb. I allow the waitress to grind extra cheese until I say stop.

If you eat at Pappadeux and Long Star, then I'ma need you to give me back my taste buds.

For you to be on a diet, you sure a re eating GOOD.

Mad props on the amount of stomach crunches and riding the clock.
I loveeee me some Pappadeux. I've only had Long Star once but I did enjoy it. It's not a real "diet" in the usual context. It's more of an eating smarter, less grease, no fried foods, no junk foods, no soda type of deal. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health