Tweet, no pun intended

So I have been stupid stressed lately.
Not the stress that can be easily solved with a tylenol.
But the stress can needs to be calmed with an alcoholic beverage or a cancer stick.
I've been feeling mighty Tweet-ish, i.e. Smoking Cigarettes
And I don't even drink or smoke!
It has come to the point of total misunderstanding, if you can understand that.
Funny thing is that my stress is not caused by a man.
Well not by a man that I'm liking on and anything like that.
And no I am not subliminally speaking of "the man" either.
It's hard to explain...
Tweet? Can you help?

"What's you perception of love? Now how many times did we say it was over? And how many times did we not leave? There's no sense in this love hangover, please come back to me."

"You got me nervous and trembling (smoking cigarettes at night)"

"Sometimes my eyes won't close from weeping and sometimes I can't wake up from sleeping, cause you keep calling me, keep calling me in my dreams."

"You're the one to help me quit (smoking cigarettes at night)"

Comments

Veronica said…
Girl between work,school,and these crazy guys, I need to have a cocktail every Saturday. It helps.
Lisa said…
Its so crazy that I read this blog today because I had one of those exact days where I hopped in the car and popped Southern Hummingbird in! You are definitely an inspiration as a writer!
Veronica not every saturday chile
Lisa awww thank you... you need to get back to blogging!

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health