Operation Swimsuit


My girlfriend Hilbring is celebrating her 25th birthday in the Bahamas this year.
I love a good planning friend, not those "never follows through but ALWAYS trying to plan some shit" friends.

We are leaving Miami on a cruise to the Bahamas. Everyone is excited about the Bahamas. I'm way too excited about Miami. Lol, either way it'll be mid-June so and I will be in a swimsuit and on somebodies beach so I set an obtainable goal for myself in lieu of this marvelous trip.

I have to shape up the midsection in order to stunt on the beaches of Miami and the Bahamas. I just gotta do it! Especially hanging with Hilbring! That chick is a size 2! That's her in the side photo, you gotta know that ain't me! Tall, slim, yellow, long hair... Cue Monique "Skinny women are evil" lol.

But I love my size! I look good! Just not so great in a two piece. I tried to hide this fact by buying a monokini (one piece with the back and sides out) but I said nah let me push myself to do better.

So exactly one month from the date that we leave sail away, I began a morning exercise, eat better, drink better, evening exercise regiment that is sure to get me where I want to be.

Take this journey with me friends?
Lol pleeeze? Because Lord knows I love a good french fry.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'll have you know that recently I have moved from a 2 long to a 4 long, thank you very much!I just had to "workout" a little bit.Lol
haha! pardon me world, she's a 4

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health