Sincerely

I want to do so much.
I want to do so much with myself, with my friends, with my family.
I have a few years until I turn 30.
Just typing that made me shake my head.
Who thinks of being 30 when they're 13?
Ok I haven't been 13 in a while but I'm not ready to be 30.
Am I?
In my mind that age comes with a lot of responsibilities. I mean true I am already a mother, so I have responsibilities that a lot of people don't yet have but I also know people younger than me who have more going on than I do.
I could have more going on too... why don't I?
What will I have going on at 30?
My daughter will be school age so I will have to teach her how to behave, how to respect others and most importantly how to respect herself.
Will her Dad be around when I'm 30? He is younger than I am so it's hard to say. He may just be finding some sense and I may be too far advanced to help him fill in the blanks. I mean I already have my kid. I've never been the one to want my own business but that doesn't mean I want to work for someone else for the rest of my life.
Turning 30 in a few years will make you think about a lot of things. I have a lot of unanswered questions. 27 of them to be exact. Sincerely seeking answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health