Won't you marry me?

Have you ever met someone that made you feel so young, so fresh, so new?
And this is your very first meeting.
Make you think to yourself, damn I want to run into you every day of my life.
Until that scene gets old, boring, lame.
Why are you still here, with that tired ass look, every damn day?
Oh if every relationship could be new again.

How do marriages last? I need to know!
I mean we all know how they fail. But who really knows how they last years and years? Anniversary after anniversary? I must research. Ask all the couples I know. Even though I expect every encounter to be a different route to the same outcome, I need to be preparing myself for marriage because I will be married sooner than you guys think.
Oh yes I will. Or at least I better be!
Uh Oh, Is that strike 1? That's what they say, threatening him into marriage... darn it.
I want to know all the secrets to make it work. If any of my readers are married, please share the good word with a sista.
Impatiently waiting.

Comments

Don said…
Never married, should have (twice), but as usual I screwed up. Shared homes with two other women, both long-term even buying a house with one...again, I screwed up. I feel you wondering how in the world does a marriage survive years and years. But I'm still trying to figure out HOW to make s relationship last. Lol.


I believe marriage lasts where both parties are forgiving.
ELove said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
ELove said…
"Oh yes I will. Or at least I better be!" <---- THIS PREMISE will Guarantee you a Divorce or Very LONG Unhappy Marriage Though (PATIENCE is A VIRTUE Worth Adhering To...)

Been Married but Unfortunately I MARRIED THE WRONG WOMAN (For Me...) And SHE was a College Sweetheart Too #LOLOL Soooo STRIKE THAT ONE (From Your List FOR SUCCESS...)

@Don
THAT and TOTAL Commitment-n-Devotion to EACH OTHER which starts with TRULY KNOWING EACH OTHER along with NOT BEING BLINDED By The Great Sex & Good Times that revolves Around THAT Though (REAL...)

The TOUGH TIMES should be Embraced-n-Understood to help strengthen SAID UNION and The GOOD TIMES should be enjoyed to It's Fullest without being Clouded with "What IFs" or "Can this Get Better" or "Others opinion of Your Relationship" or ANYTHING THAT HAS NO BUSINESS in regards to Questioning The SIGNIFICANCE of YOUR UNION Though (YUP...)

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health