Fairy Tales


Don't you hate when you play a scenario in your mind and it never goes the way you planned it?

You thought you knew where you stood but reality is you don't because he was able to shift your stance.

An ex boyfriend did this to me just a minute ago. I thought I was sick of his misleading, flirting with me and all the others girls we went to school with. Even though we don't have much of a relationship now, we had spoke of maybe doing something in a couple of years when he comes back from playing overseas. Then I got caught up in some nonsense and I dismissed him in my mind. I didn't call, didn't text, didn't think of him. Until he called me. He spit his game and now I'm back to square one.

Big bad wolf until the hunter came. I'm always living in a fairy tale. Now I'm little red riding hood... again.

Comments

Don said…
Crying at the picture of the big bad wolf looking all innocent.

Honestly, to me, it sounds like one of those good problems, Aerial.
I mean it's not a real problem, nor is it a good one. This man has a slick ass tounge! I will never know where our relationship can go because I don't really know where we are.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health