Operation Swimsuit update





Man eating better, exercising and still living a busy life is wearing me thin. No wonder why I ate what I ate and drank what I drank... it kept me moving. But I am doing very well with Operation Swimsuit if you were concerned. I have still been eating well and working out everyday... well except for that one day after I was swinging on the pole. That is a workout in itself and my arms were too tight to work let alone workout. Anywho check the visuals... I'm proud of myself.

Comments

Don said…
I know Waffle House and Zaxby's, on sight! I pretty much live at both joints!

Good luck on your weight goals.

Damn. Now I'm all hungry.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health