When the panties and bras don't match

Now people I have said a few times here, on Facebook and on twitter that matching braws and draws are super important to me as it is a reflection of who you are as a person.

I have really took some time to sit down and evaluate the severity of the situation and I find that women who care if their finger nails and toe nails are matching would definitely care if their undergarments are matching. That is unless you are a fronter and stunner whose outside appearance is only for catching men when clearly the lack of camaraderie in the undie department shows just how unsuccessful you really are.

Now the great pantie and bra debate begins with this question: Do you buy your underwear from Victoria Secret or from Burlington Coat Factory?

If you tend to be the Vicky's shopper then you know that a lot of the separates can be mixed and matched, that is if you are not into buying the set initially. If you are a bargain retail shopper then Marshalls, Target and BCF are your best friends with the $1 hollers that come specially laced with an infections from all the hands that have touched them before you. Trust me, I was a supervisor at Burlington Coat Factory and my sister a supervisor for Marshalls, so I know.

True, your underwear does not and should not always follow the red red, blue blue syndrome BUT it should definitely not look like the Star Spangled Banner nor a big bag of neon sour worms. I know many a women who could care less and would quickly say if a man is THAT concerned then he may play for the other team OR if a man is THAT concerned then he should be buying me some. Both of those comments bring forth a good argument.

Just because a man is concerned about the color, pattern, texture and material of your underwear does not make him... okay maybe if he cared about all of those, yea, but the color is important. Matching is apart of style and if my man does not have style, he does not fully serve his purpose in being my man (I will elaborate on this more in an upcoming post).

Okay and do you really want a man buying you underwear? I say no because they will either be too big, too small, too uncomfortable, too thin or too darn cute to wear. And he WILL want you to wear them all the time, which calls for a lot of washing, which equates to a faded crotch and a lint balled booty. Now who wants that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health