Liar Liar Pants on Fire

I had a nice fluffy, positive post in mind for today, but my positive thoughts were bombarded by negativity that I know will hit home for all of us: liars.

I put emphasis on liars and not the actually lie itself because usually it isn't the words that hurt you, it's how the liar said it, what they lied about or the mere fact that they needed to lie in the first place.

I'm sure everyone would agree that little white liars aren't that bad. It's when they turn into bald face liars that you start to regret allowing them to lie to you in the first place. The type of liar that will look you square in the eye, with the straighest of faces and lie. The type of liars that won't admit the truth until you catch them dead in the middle of a lie. Them reckless, tasteless, tacky ass liars...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health